9.29.2010

Our Cub Scout!

Evan earned his Scouting Religious Square Knot patch this summer
(activities are in the Faith in God for boys guidebook).
Our Bishop wanted to present the award,
and was able to attend this pack meeting.
Congratulations Evan!
This month's pack meeting's theme was cooperation =)
Our pack no longer meets as a tri-pack (with 2 other wards),
so in order to
COOPERATE
in building a pyramid...
The 2 Wolves, 2 Bears and 1 Webelo that evening needed some help from
their brothers!

2 comments:

  1. That is exciting to no longer be a tri-pack! I bet it saves lots of headaches. =) There's still hope for the numbers to grow, right? That was nice of the brothers to participate. Congratulations, Evan {and mom ;)}!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard of doing scouts as a tri-pack before. Guess it probably has its pros and cons?

    Looks like a fun pack meeting! And way to go, Evan! As a former Cubmaster, I know that's a great accomplishment! =)

    ReplyDelete