Yikes -- our oldest has her permit!
Natalie counted down the weeks until she was 15 1/2!
(I think that's the only time that 1/2 makes such a BIG difference in your life!)
For a taste,
her Dad has let her drive some in the church parking lot...
she then took practice tests and more practice tests online,
and finally (only a month later) she had me take her to the DOL =)
And, in less than an hour...
she had passed the written test,
her picture
was on her permit,
and we were out the door!
Now, for driving practice time with Dad =)
Congratulations Natalie!

It's hard to believe she's THAT old! I bet it will be nice to have an extra driver around... that means less running around for you in the near future :)
ReplyDeleteThat's so exciting. I remember that feeling :-)
ReplyDeleteFun times! Garrett just got his on the 1st.
ReplyDelete