Natalie, our sophomore
at a new high school!
She dressed up in blue & gold for spirit day =)
Natalie with her friend Natalie =)
(Our families are in the same ward at church =)
They went to the first home football game at their high school!
Aaron; our 3rd grader
at a new elementary school.
He has made friends quickly, has great teachers,
and we're looking forward to a fantastic year!
Nathan & Aaron
Before leaving on Nathan's first day of
Kindergarten!
Nathan outside the school before his first (short) day began =)
Nathan doing his first 'assignment'
The kids had a 2-hour session the first day as an introduction.
They met their teacher & became acquainted with the classroom & school =)
Nathan & his teacher Mrs. Braaten
He had a fun time,
and we are looking forward to a great year;
2 full days a week with some Fridays!
And our 2 middle schoolers =)
Annaliese; 8th grade & Evan; 6th grade
This is an adjustment for both; a new middle school
for Annaliese & Evan would have still been
at the elementary school in our previous district.
Now he has 6 classes & no recess,
in a sea of new faces!
So what to do two days a week with
all the kids in school...? =)
Although there is Zumba at the church building...
But that brings me back to... =)
2 full days a week with some Fridays!
And our 2 middle schoolers =)
Annaliese; 8th grade & Evan; 6th grade
This is an adjustment for both; a new middle school
for Annaliese & Evan would have still been
at the elementary school in our previous district.
Now he has 6 classes & no recess,
in a sea of new faces!
So what to do two days a week with
all the kids in school...? =)
And with our treadmill in the garage...
But that brings me back to... =)
Here's to a great school year! =)





Had to laugh when I saw the pictures at the end. =) It's funny - I always thought I'd have so much time once the kids were all in school. If anything, I'm busier now! I can schedule in a nap if I want, though. =)
ReplyDeleteLOL... love those last few pictures. I would definitely go for the nap! I'm sure you'll find plenty to do to keep you busy. I'm glad your kids are adjusting and making friends!
ReplyDelete