Our wish came true!
Temperature dropped + clouds
in the sky = 3" of SNOW + a NO SCHOOL day! =)
Even if by late morning there was A LOT of slush,
we all still LOVE the change in routine! =)
I didn't get a picture of Aaron before he came inside, soaked with red COLD feet! (The heating pad did the trick =)
Philip (horse/Chronicles of Narnia)!
"Here lies Philip, a good snowman."
(Ramona and Beezus/"Here lies Picky, Picky..")

School got cancelled with just 3 inches? We get so much snow here and they NEVER cancel school... unless it's a huge storm with like a foot of snow. :) Love the snowman!!
ReplyDeleteWe got three days off here this week due to snow and ice. I love the unanticipated break, too - I'm just not a fan of the make-up days later. =)
ReplyDeleteHa ha! I love that snowman!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you guys enjoyed that crazy slush-day off. =) We had such beautiful snow before we went to bed, but it was almost gone by the time we woke up. I bet Hannah wishes we lived on your street! =)
ReplyDelete