11.13.2011

Personal Progress

Natalie and her dad performed a violin duet
with Sister Olin as the piano accompanist in Sacrament Meeting.
They played
Come Thou Fount
beautifully!
The performance completed Natalie's Divine Nature YW personal progress project.
Sister Olin has been her mentor for 2 projects,
and although they moved from our ward and stake,
she was willing to come back and work on this project
with her!
The young women will showcase the projects they have been working on
with their mentors
at the annual YW in Excellence evening!
Practicing in our home

3 comments:

  1. Since I'm currently serving in YW, I'm giving Natalie an extra big "way to go" on completing her value project!! =)
    - Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have loved to hear that! That is a beautiful song. I know Sheldon and Natalie are very talented!
    -Marcie

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great way to end her Divine Nature section! I love that Sis. Olin came back for it, too. Way to go, Natalie!

    ReplyDelete