Perfectly SNOWY days!
With some snow on Saturday,
but not enough on Sunday to cancel church,
(although BOTH neighboring stakes cancelled & I couldn't risk driving our hills)
but not enough on Sunday to cancel church,
(although BOTH neighboring stakes cancelled & I couldn't risk driving our hills)
and two days off of school,
we just kept hoping for MORE snow!
we just kept hoping for MORE snow!
And it came...
Enough to cancel Tuesday evening activities and
school and work on Wednesday! =)
school and work on Wednesday! =)
It's cold and beautiful!
Aaron
Evan
Evan & neighbor friend Jacob
Nathan
This is what we had been waiting and hoping for!
We love the beautiful white blanket!
All of the kids have had a great time with a neighbor friend,
and four friends from our ward;
Tristin & Brayden, Briston & Brynn,
Tristin & Brayden, Briston & Brynn,
throwing snowballs, and sledding!
And with homemade chicken noodle soup, popcorn,
and a cozy fire inside...
they are perfectly snowy days!
they are perfectly snowy days!

I better not show this post to my kids. They are still desperately waiting for a little snow to arrive here... =)
ReplyDeleteLooks like so much fun. we have had absolutely no snow at all this winter. I'm kinda depressed.
ReplyDeleteHow fun to get some snow! I think we've switched climates. We've had hardly any snow lately, unusual for Idaho, while you guys have gotten quite a bit, unusual for Seattle. :)
ReplyDelete