And that's what Natalie's hoping for =)
Her grandma (my mom) has been paying for private violin lessons
to help Natalie realize her dream of a music scholarship,
and playing in the BYU-ID symphony orchestra
in less than 4 years, like her dad did!
(Natalie does say she would love to go to Juliard OR play in Carnegie Hall as well! =)
Have you ever seen Music of the Heart?)
Keep on practicing Natalie,
Hold fast to your dreams;
they are what propel us forward =)
We're crossing our fingers for you too!
they are what propel us forward =)
We're crossing our fingers for you too!

That is a great dream! She is very dedicated and I'm sure well on her way to fulfilling her dream! I've secretly always wanted to learn to play the violin. :)
ReplyDeleteThat's fantastic that she's already so focused on her goal. I'll be looking for the blog post about her scholarship in a few years! =)
ReplyDelete