2.09.2012

You are special today!

And every day!
Birth day fun:
Evan brought brownies to his school class to celebrate,
(he said they were so good, his classmates wished that
it was his birthday every day =)
a church friend came over to play for a while after school,
I made one of his favorite dinners =)
and then grandparents came over for
gifts and ice cream cake!

Evan showing Aaron the mess kit he
needs as a 'scout' now
Everyone said the cake was delicious, although next time I
just need to make it the day before =)
(Though perhaps for a 5th grade boy, the 'lava' look
isn't a bad thing!)
 Evan is eleven! We had fun saying that!
Happy Birthday, we love you!

1 comment:

  1. I used to love it when my mom let me pick my birthday dinner every year. :) Happy birthday to Evan! Sounds like a great day!

    ReplyDelete