12.05.2009

It's beginning...

To look a lot like Christmas!

It was Natalie's turn this year to put the star atop our decorated tree! (Jeanine did a little ornament rearranging and added the candles and bows later =)

To sound a lot like Christmas!

We think that Nathan (3) is fearful of all men with white beards! (See post "We have a Wolf!") Being anywhere near Santa at the church breakfast did not bring a joyful noise from him =( Annaliese performed 3 songs including "The First Noel" at her piano recital! (She is beginning her 3rd year). She did a fantastic job!
To feel a lot like Christmas!
It's getting colder here, but no snow yet -- much to the kids' dismay!
We love Christmastime -- the Spirit of Christmas, the lights, the anticipation!

4 comments:

  1. What fun photos you've gotten already so far this season! Annaliese did a wonderful job at the recital; she has such poise while performing... that's a skill that will take her far! I love that your family has a rotation for putting up the star; you'll have to tell me the story behind how that tradition got started. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you - Christmas is the best time of the year! Except maybe for Nathan if that red guy comes around... =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute way to blog! Loved it! Your kids are so awesome. It looks like you've had lots of fun so far!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a good looking family! I got your Christmas e-card today and I loved the pictures!!! I've heard that song before too, it's really a cute one. I just love Christmas too!

    ReplyDelete