12.27.2009

More December Activities

The Raven patrol from Wood Badge (see Oct. post) was extended a special invitation to give their presentation on scouting at a BSA Coordinated Council meeting in December! They were thrilled for the request and honor =) Sheldon (right corner) and his comrades!
I was able to attend Natalie's middle school Christmas concert at the all-school (7th & 8th grades) assembly the week before Winter Break! The orchestra, band, choir, jazz band and jazz choir did a fabulous job!
Natalie with her violin (middle) in all her festive attire (Let it Snow shirt, Christmas socks & musical notes skirt my mom & I were able to sew for her concerts =)
The Primary children performed the live Nativity as a tradition at church .
Our 3 in Primary were (from left) Evan as the 3rd inn keeper, Aaron as a shepherd (he held his crook exactly as he was told the whole play, so that he didn't get it taken away =) and Annaliese as Mary!
The children all did a fantastic job through word and song!

3 comments:

  1. That Nativity picture turned out great! I'm disappointed that we didn't think to bring our camera to get pics that night. :P That was smart of you to sneak back there before they changed out of their costumes!

    You got a good pic of Natalie at her concert, too. I'm sure she did a great job. I love that you made her a music note skirt. =)

    Jeanine - Remind me at piano this week & I'll show you how to hyperlink your posts, so you can have a link to the previous Woodbadge post. {Congrats, Sheldon!} =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Natalie's cute concert outfit! And the kids look great as Biblical characters. Those costumes are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Analiese makes such a lovely Mary...what a great costume! The boys look great too. We never did make it to any of those pageants. So sad!

    ReplyDelete