1.03.2010
December all wrapped up!
We were a bit nervous when the boys all asked Santa at the Santa Breakfast for a Wii this Christmas! But Santa delivered! =) (See the surprised look on Evan's face!)
Wii even received Lego Star Wars. Aaron was ecstatic! He's the one jumping up & down in the above picture =)
Wii are all having so much fun! Our New Year's Day family toast at dinner with Sparkling Apple Marionberry (very good by the way) lead by Sheldon was, "To many records on the Wii!" Sidenote: Evan already has the family Wii Sports tennis record at pro level!
Nathan was so happy with all the trucks he received for Christmas! =) Oh the simple pleasures of children!
Grandma Knowlton forgot to have the kids decorate gingerbread cookies Christmas Eve during our family progressive dinner. So the kids enjoyed this Christmas activity another night instead!
Sheldon found out about the Woodinville Wonderland (45 min. drive) from a co-worker after Christmas. We can't believe the creator has been doing it for 6 years and we just found out about the free show! With almost 80,000 lights and the 1/2 hour show set to music, it will be a new family tradition! We brought a thermos of hot chocolate and my parents followed us over to enjoy some more sights and sounds of Christmas!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I have to say, I'm not much of a video gamer (at all), but I love to play the Wii. I'm partial to the bowling myself. =) I laughed out loud at Evan already making pro status. Fun, fun!!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you had such a nice Christmas. Looks like that Wii will provide many hours of family fun in 2010. =) Thanks for telling us about the Woodinville Wonderland; we haven't made it yet, but I love that they stay on until 1/8, so maybe we can still go this season.
ReplyDeleteOh, how exciting for your kids. My kid's wii is their Gran's wii. And they have so much fun on it. I personally love tennis too! Have a blast with that!
ReplyDeleteI love the look on your kids' faces as they held their presents. To me that is the best part of Christmas... seeing the children's excitement. Those are good looking gingerbread cookies. What a fun tradition! I'm glad you guys had a good Christmas!
ReplyDelete