We went to our ward Valentine family dance -- how fun is that? One of the young men was the DJ and did a great job choosing music for all ages! There was even line dancing and couples slow dancing... Great memories =)
My dream came true 15 Valentine's ago!
and for all the happy tomorrows!
I had been searching on Craig's List for some time to find just the right piano. We wanted to upgrade from our very used spinet (which we have recently sold) to a console. A friend who plays, went with me all the way to Redmond to make sure that it was the amazing deal that it appeared to be!
Here's our beautiful find!
To many more happy tunes at our house!

Wow - look at Sheldon out there on the dance floor! We're having a ward chili cookoff this weekend, and the activities committee warned my husband that there will be dancing. I foresee Jason coming up with a lot of excuses to stay seated... =)
ReplyDeleteAnd I love your new piano!! It's beautiful!
How exciting to finally have that beautiful piano at home. I'm so glad the piano tuner seconded our consensus! =)
ReplyDeleteLoved that family dance -- such a fun ward activity. Congratulations on 15 years {and many more to come, of course}!
I love the piano... it's beautiful. We found our piano on Craig's List in Seattle also, and we think we got a good deal too. :)
ReplyDeleteLooks like a very fun ward party/dance!
Congrats on the piano. It looks BEa-U-tiful!! Do you have any more pics from the dance? It was fun to see the familiar faces!
ReplyDeleteps Tell Sheldon congrats on the new calling from us! How exciting!