7.21.2010

Take me out to the Ball Game!

It's a tradition!
For Kindergarten graduation,
Sheldon takes our graduate to a Mariners baseball game at Safeco Field in Seattle
And this year
it was Aaron's turn =)
It was also LDS Night,
so they received free Mariners t-shirts and baseball caps!
SCORE!
Evan really scored! Aaron invited his brother to come with them (sweet =)! The 3 of them had a great time, even though the Mariners didn't score! Sidenote: the team is really struggling to stay afloat! Beautiful summer night weather to be outside!

3 comments:

  1. I love that tradition! Looks like the boys had fun (despite the struggles of the team itself)! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how I miss Mariners games! What a fun tradition for your family. I love that Aaron invited Evan to come along. What a nice little brother!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a fun tradition, and it worked out well for them to go on LDS night with friends from the ward and free t-shirts & hats! That is so sweet for Aaron to invite his brother to join them on his special outing.

    ReplyDelete