7.11.2010

God Bless America!

Happy 4th of July!
There's a ban on lighting your own fireworks in Edmonds,
so we went across town to my parents in unincorporated Snohomish County (Edmonds)
& set up chairs in their driveway!
Nathan was very interested in the "stash" =)
Boys and fire(works)! What would the 4th be without pop-its and...
"Sparklers!"
And I had to include this picture =)
Most don't get to see this side of Sheldon's personality very often!
He's acting as General Grievous in Star Wars =)
And no, his head's not on fire! That's a headlight so that he could see to light off the fireworks!

2 comments:

  1. Love that pic of Sheldon! I'm glad you had a good Independence Day and didn't have to travel too far to enjoy your 'stash'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds a lot like here - NC has all kinds of restrictions on fireworks, but you can drive 20 minutes or so and cross the border into SC where it's all legal. =)

    I think boys (big and small) are genetically wired to want to play with fire...

    ReplyDelete