What do you think?
The Beatles
Lennon, McCartney, Harrison, Starr?
Aaron is one of our very musical kids;
perhaps it will be band in school, and
a little guitar?
Grandpa Nichols purchased this 'Beatles wig'
for a stake music show =)
I'm not crazy about rock music in general,
but songs like
'Let It Be', 'Yesterday', 'Ticket to Ride',
& 'Here Comes the Sun'
(which we always seemed to have a lack of in Washington!)
just bring back memories
of listening to the radio in the 70's! =)



Sorry...my daughter was still logged on!
ReplyDeleteHer comment doesn't appear.
DeleteHa ha, I love his new look! I'm too young to remember the Beatles, but many of their songs are classics.
ReplyDeleteSo cute! Sorry I've been a long time in commenting. The last time I read the computer wouldn't let me leave any just on your blog and I couldn't figure out why!
ReplyDeleteAaron wears that look well. =) Could be a great costume for a school report or Halloween.
ReplyDelete