Annaliese went on a field trip
with her school's 7th grade band
to perform
for the Middle School Band Festival
at the Edmonds Center for the Arts!
Nathan, my mom and I were able to watch
the performance =)
Annaliese with her flute
They did a great job performing their two pieces and
afterwards they attended a clinic at the Center to learn how
they can play even better!
Evan played the clarinet
in his fifth grade beginning band and orchestra concert!
Evan does most of his practicing
two days a week at school, so
it was great to hear him play!
Evan (middle)
Aaron, Sheldon's mom and I attended
their debut concert, where
they played songs from the beginning of the school year
and selections they have recently learned.
It was amazing to hear their progress!
They have a great teacher/director!
Evan
Annaliese played her flute
in the 7th grade band concert
at her middle school =)
There are so many band students that
there are two classes;
they only combine for concerts!
they only combine for concerts!
Annaliese (facing the camera with her flute)
Sheldon and I were able to
attend the performance and enjoyed
all eight numbers including
Baby Elephant Walk
starring the flute section =)
Their director really makes band enjoyable!
It was amazing to hear the progress
in two years, from 5th to 7th grade band!

I am so impressed with your kids and all their musical talent. You must be so proud of them!
ReplyDeleteI love their love of music!! =)
ReplyDelete