3.16.2012

Go Mavs!

Natalie is on her high school track team!
They have two-hour rigorous practices after school,
and just participated in their 1st meet of the season! 
She is enjoying being a part of the team =)
(After being a part of her middle school track team both years,
she was going to join the tennis team instead,
but their practices are held just too late after school.)

The girls' 4 x 4 was the last event of the evening.
Natalie had run the 400 earlier in the meet.
Natalie (facing the camera) with the girls' 4 x 4 teams
Natalie ran 1st on her team
(Natalie 2nd from left)
Great job JV 4 x 4 track team!

4 comments:

  1. That's awesome! I wish I did stuff like that in high school! Dustin did and loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome! I never did track in high school but I wish I had because I love running and I loved cross country. I was a little intimidated by the shorter distances. :) I've heard the 400 is one of the more difficult runs because it's inbetween a distance run and a sprint... good job Natalie!

    ReplyDelete