4.27.2012

It's Great to Be Eight!

At 8,
Aaron is still simply fun!
Couldn't resist these 'joking around' glasses for him =)

Or this 'silly straw' glasses where
he can 'see' himself drink! =)

Although that isn't 'Aaron's' angry face =)
he loves his new shirt!

And now that he's 8,
he's a cub scout!
He's SO excited!
Doesn't he look ready?!


I LOVE the simple birthday cakes that Aaron asks for =)

This year it was a white cake, vanilla frosting, sugar sprinkles,
and "write 'Aaron is Epic',
don't forget the exclamation point" =)
Love his self confidence too =)

He had a great birthday celebration with family and his grandparents =)
Happy Birthday Aaron!
We love you!

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe Aaron is 8! I thought, "Isn't Evan her oldest boy?" And then I realized that actually it would be your 2nd oldest boy could be turning 8--not your oldest! Ahh!
    Speaking of Evan--I saw him in the new Friend we got today in the mail! It was so fun to see him in there! I was like, "Dustin! I know him." I recognized his face and then the name and place at the bottom confirmed it! So cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha, I love that the saying he wanted on his cake! How nice that he is so easy to please. My boys always ask for tough ones like light saber cakes and such... Happy birthday Aaron!

    ReplyDelete