Spring Break began...
With the house we're currently renting
up on the market
for just a week...
So between agents and their clients and
our own home purchase search...
We still enjoyed a wonderful Conference weekend!
Nathan
Although we had plans to see the Tulip Festival north in Mt. Vernon,
there hasn't been enough sun for the tulips to bloom yet =(
So between orthodontist, dermatology and dental appointments
(with a dry socket from my
wisdom tooth extraction =(
and track practices...
We definitely had a week with a change of pace! =)
And then what do you do when you're bored over spring break?
Evan
Get creative and use pringles to become a duck =)
With the girls over night at their Grandparents Knowlton,
and Sheldon at work Friday night...
the boys and I enjoyed an outing at Edmonds beach after dinner! =)
Evan
with the ferry boat in the background
Aaron, Nathan & Evan
Aaron
The boys
playing 'space pirate base war' =)
Aaron
in the cool log hideout
Nathan
counting cars on a passing train
('about 10 hundred' =)
The boys
on the end of a massive tree
Nathan, Aaron, Evan
on a log teeter totter
and on a 'log' boat =)
They had a great time!

My grandpa's (father's dad) middle name was Knowlton. Edward Knowlton Jones. I think it was his mother's maiden name and so he was given it as his middle name. I believe her name was Juliette Knowlton. Interesting. I wonder if we could be distantly related... Is that your maiden name?
ReplyDeleteIt is; and now I will have my mom (avid family historian) look into it -- I will keep you posted =)
DeleteSo sorry to hear about your wisdom teeth! Dry sockets was my worst fear when I got mine out (the summer after my freshman year @ BYU).
ReplyDeleteGood luck w/ the house hunt! (and surviving the pain of having anime on the market =P)
I love that while the others were gone, you & the boys got out and did something fun together! Your pics make me miss WA. =)
Oops! Make that "having A HOME on the market"... Silly auto-correct! =)
ReplyDelete