4.10.2012

A wonderful Easter weekend!


Spring has sprung!
Hoppy Easter!


Aaron (as the Easter bunny) & Evan

Our family's traditional Easter egg dyeing activity



And the traditional Easter egg hunt at
Grandma Knowlton's
Nathan, Evan & Aaron 
searching...

The girls hid plastic-filled eggs in the front yard for the boys
 Aaron & Evan

Nathan

 And Grandma hid filled eggs for the girls in the back yard =)
Cousins Annaliese, Kaylee & Natalie
after their hunt =)


On Easter Sunday
we ate a special breakfast together
(no early meetings for Sheldon),
attended our church meetings
(Annaliese gave a talk on 'what the Savior means to her' in Sacrament Meeting),
and had Jeanine's side of the family over
for a delicious potluck dinner!

 Nathan
Easter morning with his basket
and counting his filled eggs from the kids' traditional indoor hunt =)

2 comments:

  1. What a fun day! We did egg dying for the first time this year and it was a hit! I think it will become a tradition at our house, if I can just remember to do it... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a lovely Easter weekend! We had stake conference on Easter which I thought I wouldn't like, but which I ended up loving {didn't hurt that we normally have 1pm church, so 10am 2-hour block was a treat all on its own. ;)}

    We skipped egg dyeing this year, but Hannah got to do some at Activity Days, so we called that good. =)

    ReplyDelete