7.18.2012

Youth Conference

Natalie had the opportunity last week
to go to the Stake Youth Conference
with the youth from the Stake we recently moved from.
The conference began on Wednesday night
with a kick-off at the Stake Center.
Then Natalie stayed overnight with her Grandparents' Nichols, since
she needed to be back at the church building
the next morning to meet for a service project in the area. 
Afterwards, they traveled over to Ensign Ranch in Cle Elum
for the two-day conference
which included classes and dances. =)
Saturday morning Sheldon picked up a group of the youth from the ranch
to bring them back to the Stake Center.

 Natalie (second from right) with friends
before the dance

 Natalie (second from left) with friends
before the dance

Natalie (second from right) with friends

Natalie had a GREAT time;
spiritually and socially,
with old and new friends!

1 comment:

  1. I always hear such great things about youth conferences, although I don't think I ever went to one as a youth. That's great she is making new friends!

    ReplyDelete