I just finished my birthday treat!
My favorite has always been dark chocolate!
And just reading the package information,
I don't need to feel guilty for my indulgence =)
"Natural source of flavanol antioxidants"
Bonus; serving size is 1/4 cup!
I studied further...
"Dark chocolate and cocoa are rich in cell-protecting antioxidants -
natural compounds found in fruits, vegetables, grains and nuts.
Recent studies have shown dark chocolate and cocoa
may be good for your heart.
In short-term clinical trials,
dark chocolate has reduced blood pressure,
improved blood flow, showed mild anti-clotting effects
and may help prevent plaque formation in arteries.
Despite its sweet reputation,
dark chocolate has a low glycemic index similar to that of oatmeal —
meaning it does not send your blood sugar spiking." =)
Thanks Sheldon for
"The perfect pairing of sweetened real fruit juice pieces dipped in luscious dark chocolate"
for "the ultimate chocolate experience." =)
I feel so healthy and happy!

Ha ha, you are funny! I've also heard that dark chocolate is good for you. Now you can eat guilt-free!
ReplyDelete