6.21.2010

Only the memories, as summer begins...

All I really need to know I learned in Kindergarten
from my teacher, Ms. Rust!
Aaron grew so much this year!
And Evan with his 3rd grade teacher, Ms. Fike!
(She teaches 3rd graders, so that she's taller than most of them =)
Annaliese, then Evan, perhaps she'll have another one of our kids?
And Mrs. Mathias taught Annaliese's 5th grade class =) with
Mr. Engel teaching on Fridays.
He is the excellent school music teacher,
and goes to 5th grade camp each year to sing and strum his guitar around the campfire!
A fond farewell to Mrs. Gray, the office manager of 27 years, as she retires! (She ran the school; what will they do now?) She saw Sheldon's siblings all through the same elementary school!

3 comments:

  1. That's great that you got pictures of the kids with all their teachers. They will love having those! I'm glad your kids had such good teachers this year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that your kids are at the same school where Sheldon's family attended! I still haven't had any of my kids get the same teacher yet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The kids are all growing so much!

    I can't believe Mr. Engles and Ms. Gray are still at Seaview! They were there when I was in elementary school. I loved them both!

    ReplyDelete