6.28.2010

Nostalgia

Sheldon and I brought some items from our mission areas to a recent ward activity.
The theme for the night was "Cultures around the world."
Afterwards, as I put my items back in my 'mission box' at home,
I decided to keep this particular piece out
on my nightstand for display.
It brings back a flood of memories of the culture & people I served in the
Spain Barcelona mission some time ago... =)
Clay water jug

3 comments:

  1. I had forgotten you served in Barcelona. Did I ever tell you Ryan served in the Bilbao mission? It has just recently been combined with another mission, I can't remember which one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful souvenir! Jason served in Spain, too - Bilbao, though. Which makes me interested in whomever Ryan is from Marcie's post! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My cousin Gary Marlowe also served in the Bilbao mission. Small world when you're LDS! =) How fun to have a place to display something that holds such great memories.

    ReplyDelete