Annaliese at her Spring school concert (band & orchestra).
This is her 1st year (5th grade) playing the flute, & she's already playing really well!
Annaliese received May's Positive Attitude award! (The 5th graders had been at camp for May's assembly.)
Aaron received a Citizen of the Month award in June for Determination!
Yay Aaron =)
Field Day for the kids' Elementary school primary grades (K-3).
Evan (3rd grade) running back in the egg race =)
Evan's group celebrating their hula hoop finish! (Evan in the blue.)

Looks like a fun June so far! 'Tis the season for concerts, awards, and field days! =) My kids have been doing those same things here, too!
ReplyDeleteOh fun field day! I always loved... well we called it sports day... but it's the same thing.
ReplyDeleteDid you know Annaliese looks SOOOO much older than she did a year ago? Just in case you didn't notice seeing her every day.
Congratulations on your awards, Annaliese & Aaron! I'm not surprised at all that Annaliese is learning the flute so quickly! Your field day pics remind me that I should take my camera to our field day on Monday -- thanks! =)
ReplyDeleteWhat fun times for field day! I love the "rubber chicken hockey". That's hilarious. And congrats Aaron and Annaliese on their awards, that is awesome!!
ReplyDelete