8.04.2010

A Visit for Aaron

There was a dry spell at our house for the tooth fairy...
until Aaron lost his first tooth! Yay!
One happy toothless boy
At dinner that evening, Aaron said it really hurt to chew.
I tried to pull his tooth out first with dental floss,
and then Natalie insisted on coming to his rescue!
Thanks Natalie for helping the tooth fairy make her visit sooner than later. =)
Natalie claimed the "hero" title!
And she reminds us of all her many "parent credits" --
this same brother that she helped teach to ride a bike,
and
the other siblings' teeth she's also helped to pull out!

3 comments:

  1. Has Natalie started babysitting yet for other people? Seems she already has quite a resume! I'd hire her! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Aaron {and Natalie}! =) I'm glad the tooth fairy remembers to come to your house; she/he's a little forgetful about stopping at ours sometimes. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Natalie will make a great mom someday with all her experience. Congrats to Aaron on losing his very first tooth! That's exciting. Ben hasn't lost any teeth yet... I'm sure it will be soon though.

    ReplyDelete