2.11.2011

Double Digits!

Evan celebrated his 10th birthday on the 8th!
He brought brownies to his school class for birthday treats,
We had his favorite dinner of (boxed) chicken and dumplings =) And then he went to his first Webelos meeting that evening, bringing cupcakes for birthday treats!

We gave him a 'Moon in My Room'

(Pretty cool for a 4th grade boy!)

And, as you can tell, the boys were VERY excited about his new video game gift (which arrived in the mail on Friday)!

After Webelos we had ice cream and cupcakes at home as a family.
Then Friday evening,
Evan had his 3 closest friends over for homemade ice cream cake
and games (2 1/2 hour party! =)
(Aaron and Nathan looking on)
They also played flashlight tag in the backyard.
(The pained smile is due to the trick candle which kept sparking back on =)
Fun Celebrations!
Happy Birthday Evan!

2 comments:

  1. Hurray for homemade ice cream cake! =) You make bday parties seem so do-able, Jeanine. I need to stop stressing about them so much. {Can I just tell you how glad I am that this is a NON-party year for us?!} =)

    Happy Birthday, Evan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a fun celebration!! I love the video game picture - the gift that makes EVERYONE happy, not just the birthday boy. =)

    ReplyDelete