2.06.2011

Happy, Happy

12th Birthday, Annaliese!
We celebrated with the grandparents on Monday evening before her birthday. On her birthday,
I sent brownies to school with her for her class,
these balloons were waiting for her after school and I made the dinner of her choice; chicken cacciatore =) Annaliese with her Beehive Advisor, Sister Schwierrman. Her milestone 12th birthday fell on the evening of New Beginnings
for Young Women, February 1!
I was asked to describe Annaliese for an introduction that evening: "Annaliese has many interests and talents. She loves to write and draws really well. She plays the piano well
and has been taking lessons for 3 years. She plays the flute in the band at school. She enjoys rock climbing,
swimming lessons,
and would love to try out many other sports! She loves to bake,
watch movies, shop, get together with friends,
read, and be outdoors. She’s a great help
and big sister
who plays with her younger brothers. She dreams big
and loves to be involved!"

Ready for a 3 1/2 hour party with a Valentine's theme on Friday night with friends =)

The great party group

(friends from 6th grade at school) They had fun doing nails, makeup,

and playing flashlight tag in the backyard! Then it was cake/ice cream/presents

and then downstairs for music and a fashion show!

Judges for the fashion show =)
We have Evan and Kaija,
"Wow, look how she can walk in those shoes!
I'll give her a 10!"
Annaliese always enjoys trying on another outfit =) (We borrowed our neighbor's big tub of costumes for the occasion!) Annaliese (purple) and a couple of friends in costumes =)
It was a fun 3 days of celebrating!

3 comments:

  1. I love how you celebrate with lots of little events. Everything looks so fun. What a great neighbor -- those are some amazing costumes! I'm glad you had such a fun milestone birthday, Annaliese!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super fun! Now I'm hoping my birthday celebration lasts three days! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. 12 years old, really?!? What a fun party! You guys have such fun, creative ideas for your parties.

    ReplyDelete