A friend has given me 2 jars now of her homemade peach jam. =)
My husband fell in love with homemade peach jam =)
I thought I would make some for Valentine's as 1 of his gifts, but it didn't happen.
So, I decided to show my love on another day as well =)
Thanks for your inspiration, Megan!
She was right, it is super easy freezer jam:
Ball freezer jars, crushed fruit, sugar and fruit pectin,
and only a few minutes of time!
Although I was saving my frozen peach slices for peach pies,
I think the sacrifice of some of the peaches is so worth it!
I feel so domestic... =)
Here's hoping that my jam tastes just as yummy =)
for a last-minute Red Spirit Day at school this week.
So we ran out the evening before,
and in only 1/2 hour with a quick trip
to a local 2nd hand store...
She's got SPIRIT! =)

Isn't freezer jam the best? I always make a batch after we go to the strawberry patch every year, and I agree - you feel so domestic. =)
ReplyDeleteI love how Natalie always goes all out for her spirit days!
That's a really cute outfit Natalie found! I love freezer jam. I do strawberry freezer jam every summer, but I think peach sounds really great and it looks beautiful too!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you've enjoyed the peach jam so much! =) How did your batch turn out? I'd like your recipe for peach pie.
ReplyDeleteNatalie looks great! I love how she goes all out for school spirit.