Our stake asked me to be a group leader at
their traditional summer activity days girls camp.
I was with these cute 8 year olds from 2 wards in our stake =)
Nine (1 missing) 8 year old girls + three 6 1/2 hour days filled with
sewing, cooking, crafts, service, science, outdoors, beautiful you, culture,
hip hop and choir classes and lunch breaks =
1 exhausted group leader
and 5 kids at home ready for their mom to be at home =)

Oh... I taught a babysitting class for that camp a few years back! Very fun. Hope it was a blast!
ReplyDeleteYou are amazing! Exhausted after a week of go-go-go and you still cheerfully agree to take on 2 extra children -- one of whom is (sort of) potty-training. Thank you so much!
ReplyDeleteI hope once the exhaustion wears off, you'll be left with only fun memories of your camp experience. =)
-Megan
I love that your stake does an activity days camp! My sister-in-law in Utah just helped with one for their girls, too. Wonder if it's a western thing?
ReplyDeleteServing in activity days is still one of my favorite callings. The girls are so fun at that age! Hope you get to take a big nap this weekend! =)
Wow, sounds busy! I bet you were an awesome leader for those girls!
ReplyDelete-Marcie