the traditional 6th grade 'dancing down the aisle'
She is holding the awards and certificates she received at the assembly;
a Certificate of Achievement for
Outstanding participation in Battle of the Books,
a trophy for reading all 20 books in the
Best Book Club for Battle of the Books,
the President's Education Award for
Outstanding Academic Achievement, as well as
a letter from the President at The White House =)
and a Certificate of Appreciation
for being a Student Announcer
(she had a 2-week shift in the office giving morning announcements =)
Wow; his average is 22 words per minute!
(I didn't learn to type until junior high school! =)
out at recess after the assembly/6th grade graduation =)
and Aaron at the all-school recess after the assembly

Wow, so many achievements! I hope you guys are having a nice summer break.
ReplyDelete-Marcie
What a great way to wrap up the school year! Bet you're a proud mom of those great kids! =)
ReplyDeleteSo is Annaliese DONE elementary? Wow! All grown up... I can hardly believe it!
ReplyDelete