The elephants were so impressive!
I've always loved elephants anyway,
something about Dumbo =)
Standing on his two back legs...
Sitting on stools =)
Standing on stools!
Sitting on his elephant friend...
Ouch, the Asian elephant weighs about 7,000 - 11,000 lbs!
On the left, he's standing on his two front legs!
A handstand isn't always easy for us!
You wonder how difficult that was to learn!
We also enjoyed clowns, bird performers, the Kung Fu Kings, illusion,
a low wire act (with incredible balance),
a high-flying teeterboard act,
a Russion bar act
(which reminded our kids of the act on America's Got Talent
this season),
an aerial foot-loop act (he must be fear-less!),
a motorcycle act on a high wire (not for those who have a fear of heights!),
performances with cats, camels, ponies, and dogs,
and an act with motorcycles going up to 60 mph in a steel globe only 16 ft. wide
(which also reminded our kids of the America's Got Talent act this season =)
The performers had so much fun,We just didn't see any lions or tigers...
which was probably ok for those in the front row =)
It was a very fun night as a family!

I've never been to a circus before but I really want to now. So many amazing tricks! I think the elephants would probably be my favorite too. And the girls hanging by their hair... ouch! What a fun night to spend as a family.
ReplyDelete-Marcie
I haven't been to a circus in forever. You've inspired me! It looks so fun!
ReplyDelete