Nathan's graduation day from speech class!
He progressed SO far in a year!
Great job, Nathan!
"All Star Student"!
He told his family that he "never has to go back for the rest of his life!" =)
(He really did love his weekly class and one-on-one attention!)
After being sick for 5 days,
Evan was able to make it on
his 5th grade class overnight field trip to
pioneer farm!
They had a great time at the farm about 1 1/4 hours south.
They milked a cow, did chores, made ice cream & hot apple cider,
played games including kick the can,
and learned what it was like to live 'a long time ago'! =)
He was presented with his awards at the September Pack Meeting.
Great job, Evan! =)
He's on his way to earning his Webelos badge
and Arrow of Light by his birthday in February!
Natalie
'Blue & White' Day during the high school (Homecoming) Spirit Week!
Natalie gave hours of her time after school to help with the Homecoming decorations,
and was awarded a certificate during the assembly!
'Pink' Day for the freshmen during Spirit Week =)
'Dallas, TX' theme for freshmen during Spirit Week!
Go Natalie!
Ready for the Homecoming football game!
And their high school won 34-17!
Natalie was asked to the Homecoming dance,
2 years too early,
so she and Sheldon had a daddy-daughter date
to the bowling alley instead! =)
They had fun and each won a game. =)

Your kids are so involved in so many activities, I don't know how you keep up Jeanine! I love that Sheldon took Natalie on a date instead. That is so fun! She is looking so grown up lately. She's beautiful!
ReplyDelete-Marcie
Natalie DOES look so pretty and grown up. I really like her cowgirl picture!!!
ReplyDeleteAnd I can't believe that that's the same Nathan that you were expecting when I meet you. I remember coming to your house after he was born, when I was still expecting Jack (who was born the last day of the same month) and holding Nathan and being so excited that I was going to have a tiny little baby like that soon. They're not so little anymore, eh?
Natalie DOES look so pretty and grown up. I really like her cowgirl picture!!!
ReplyDeleteAnd I can't believe that that's the same Nathan that you were expecting when I meet you. I remember coming to your house after he was born, when I was still expecting Jack (who was born the last day of the same month) and holding Nathan and being so excited that I was going to have a tiny little baby like that soon. They're not so little anymore, eh?
Love Natalie's cowgirl pic! Natalie, you always have so much school spirit, and I love that you're getting pics of it all. =) Congratulations, Nathan and Evan! That school over-nighter sounds so fun, and so does the Daddy-Daughter date -- what a great idea instead of focusing on the 'missed opportunity'.
ReplyDelete