10.29.2012

H.A.L.L.O.W.E.E.N.

Our traditional family pumpkin carving night!


Natalie actually likes cleaning out the pumpkins! =)

Annaliese chose the witch & brew pattern =)


Evan drew the face he wanted for his jack-o-lantern
& had me carve it for him =)

 Do you think Sheldon thought I had
pumpkin guts on my hands? =)

 Nathan also drew the face he wanted & had me
carve it for him =)


Sheldon carved the cool Mario pattern for Aaron!


 And the awesome Dracula pattern for his jack-o-lantern!


 Natalie used the moon pattern for her's!



 And I drew & carved a bat & stars on my little pumpkin =)

Fun!

Our jack-o-lanterns are ready for trunk or treat at the Ward activity
and for Halloween night!

2 comments:

  1. Really cute pumpkins. I need to get on it. We need to carve our pumpkins tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pumpkins all turned out SO AWESOME!!

    ReplyDelete