We gave Sheldon a 'surprise' party
for his Big 4 - 0!
Our friends, the Moore's opened their home
in Edmonds for the birthday bash.
My mom made the cake, and both moms and I brought the rest of the food;
vegetables/dip, fruit, chips/salsa, rice krispie treats, little sandwiches and punch =)
Make a wish...
Some of the family and friends who
Sheldon's Dad, Sheldon & Brother Roberts
Brother Church, Sheldon & Brother Knoblaugh
Sheldon's brother Danny contributed the
balloons for the festivity
And yes, there was an over-the-hill theme
with black and white =)
On his actual birthday I made one of his
favorite dinners, chicken cacciatore =)
He opened his gifts
His brother Rich sent him an inflatable walker =)
and since Natalie had symphony/orchestra
rehearsal and I had a Stake training meeting,
we had brownies and ice cream later that night.
It was the. best. birthday. ever.
made wonderful by family and friends! =)
Here's to at least 40 more, Sheldon!

Happy 40th Birthday Sheldon. Looks like the day was great!
ReplyDeleteLooks like quite a celebration! I'm sure it made turning the big 4-0 a little easier. :) Are you getting tired of cake yet?
ReplyDeleteJason and I turned 40 this year, too. Looks like we're in good company! =) Happy birthday to Sheldon!
ReplyDelete