10.04.2012

Happy Fall!

 
I love living in Arlington!
We hear about amazing deals all the time =)
 
 
Another sister in the ward and I
split an order of a box of Golden Delicious apples!
I cored/peeled/sliced them (love that handy gadget!)
and then dehydrated many
(love my dehydrator, and those apples are so addicting =) and also
made some apple leather for the first time
(mmm, but I need to split the recipe to cut the drying time)
and then froze enough cups for 2 apple pies =)


Here are our 2 elementary school kids waiting for the morning school bus =)
 Aaron (3rd grade) & Nathan (Kindergarten)
 
Picture day at school =)
 
Since we live (just) over a mile away from the school,
I was able to push for bus transportation to/from the school!
It is so helpful!

1 comment:

  1. My mom used to make apple leather all the time. It is so good! Good job on all the "apple projects". I'm sure your family will enjoy everything. :)

    ReplyDelete