8.13.2009

A Happy Anniversary!

We celebrated our anniversary on the 22nd of July spending the day in Seattle! It's been 14 years -- I guess that would be right with our oldest turning 13 in October! We took an Argosy Cruise -- the weather was beautiful! The only mishap -- a parking ticket! We were running late, but hopefully the judge will be lenient and pardon the ticket =) To many more happy anniversaries! :)

6 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary! We hit 15 years in May, but I'm afraid we didn't do anything as fun as a cruise! =)

    That judge better waive the ticket!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary! My, there are alot of July anniversaries (ours was the 27th). A cruise sounds like fun! And your flowers are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy 14th you two!!!

    This Monday will be 16 for Grit and I. Yippee!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy anniversary! What a fun date! It's a bummer you got a parking ticket. Way to put a damper on the day. Good luck with the judge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy {shared} Anniversary! =) I'm sorry to hear about your parking ticket, but the cruise sounds like a fun way to celebrate.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The magistrate at the court cleared our ticket with a warning -- we pay $0.00 :) It pays to have a clean record when you get a ticket and they run a check!

    ReplyDelete