4.25.2011

Happy Easter Weekend

Sheldon didn't have to work Friday night, so we took advantage of the extra time and dyed eggs as a family for Easter...
Evan (4th grade humor =) Annaliese (always the artist)
Saturday morning Sheldon took the kids to my Mom's
for their traditional Easter egg hunt =)
Aaron
Nathan
Natalie and her cousin Kaylee had filled the eggs,
and Kaylee's brother Chris hid them for the younger kids.
While they were hunting,
I was busy getting ready for Aaron's birthday party at noon!
He celebrated with friends.
They had pizza and soda...
Aaron (a very happy birthday boy!)
The energetic 'boy' party group!
There were games,
gifts,
and cake and ice cream too =)
(Awesome) Aaron's cake request!
Natalie spent the late afternoon until night
at Best of Especially for Youth!
She had a wonderful time; dynamic speakers,
dinner and a dance!
Nathan on our traditional hunt for some filled and dyed Easter eggs (Natalie graduated! She filled all the eggs for us on Saturday =)
It was SO helpful!)
and
here are all the kids (less Natalie, who opted out of the picture)
with their baskets =)
After a nice breakfast together, we enjoyed our church meetings
worshiping and celebrating the life and resurrection of
our Savior!
We then enjoyed Easter dinner that afternoon with Jeanine's
family at our home.

3 comments:

  1. Looks like a fun Easter weekend! And I don't know about you, but I think boy birthday parties are a lot more CRAZY than girl birthday parties! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you guys had a busy weekend! But it looks like it was a lot of fun. I love your beautiful colored eggs. I really wanted to dye eggs this year because I forget every year... but we had zero eggs in the house after Saturday breakfast... darn! For sure next year! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Busy! It's hard to believe that all happened in one weekend. Your eggs turned out so pretty. Thomas had a good time at the party; fun that Aaron could celebrate with friends AND family.

    ReplyDelete