4.07.2011

Spring Break?

We weren't too busy over Spring Break...
(at least we didn't go too far away)
Sheldon and I went out to dinner on a date
and then home to watch Tangled!
(consensus: magical movie, evoking blissful engagement memories)...
We watched 4 sessions of General Conference on our new TV,
hooked up through Sheldon's laptop!
(Yay, the 7 of us didn't have to cram into the computer room!)...
We had a family from our ward over for FHE and played some games! =)...
(We've been able to have 3 families from our ward over to share our FHEs in the last month & a 1/2 =)
It rained, hailed, then rained some more mixed with snow, and
H
E
A
V
Y
cold winds...
Kids were still coughing (hence, lots of cough syrup, chest rub and vaporizer use)...

Aaron giving 'Snow' a piggy-back ride =) hoping we'd have enough snow this week,

so he could wear that suit instead! I love his creativity =)

The girls stayed 2 nights at my mom's with their cousin,

helping their grandma organize,

playing games and decorating a cake... =)

The boys watched 2 Bionicle movies while they were gone... =)

The girls worked on their English and Social Studies papers...

I made lots of pancakes for breakfasts this week,

instead of having cold cereal...

Our van battery died 2x in 2 days (hence a trip to Sears automotive for a new one and installation)!...

I visited Great Clips for a long needed hair cut...

I gave Aaron a much needed hair cut with

shouts from him of, "I'm turning into a completely different person;

I looked like myself when my hair was longer =)"...

And

we made a trip to the dentist for Nathan's re-check on his dental surgery,

and Annaliese's appointment to have 3 teeth pulled!

(The dentist informed us that she has arrived; no more baby teeth in her mouth =)

She didn't want to take the teeth home,

but... the tooth fairy made her very LAST visit anyway!...

Although Sheldon had 2 days off this week,

we weren't able to visit Snoqualmie Falls or Tulip Town due to the weather =(

So Evan's friend from school came over to play,

and later Evan went to another friend's for pizza and movie night,

Natalie stayed over night at a friend's,

and Annaliese had a school friend over night...

then Nathan went to a Primary friend's "Neverland" birthday party

and had a very fun time! (Arrrggh)...

then I took a quick trip to Costco (yikes!); that ALMOST makes me

want to become an extreme couponer...

and Natalie went babysitting...

That concludes our SPRING? BREAK? week!

3 comments:

  1. I'm exhausted reading your list! What exactly did you take a break from? =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you love how vacations never seem very relaxing? It sounds very eventful. I loved tangled too and general conference was outstanding. I hope you guys get some warmer weather soon (and us too!).

    ReplyDelete
  3. You DO need a break after a week like that! I'm glad there was some fun mixed into the craziness, too. =)

    ReplyDelete