Nathan and I went to Aaron's 1st grade class on his birthday!
We brought snickerdoodles (his favorite) to share and help celebrate =)
He also wanted me to stay for lunch and recess.
three 1st grade girls were super excited
(Aaron not so much =)
about making a birthday party for Aaron in the field =)
They gathered dandelions, leaves, rocks and dirt for decorations.
They said Aaron really didn't like it;
I explained that it wasn't that, boys are just very different from girls =)
Aaron received the arena the night before from his Grandparents Knowlton.
for gifts and cupcakes and ice cream.
a surprise and the hit of the night!
(I found it at Christmastime, but saved it for his birthday.)
Happy Birthday Aaron!
We love you and are glad you're in our family!

What sweet 1st grade friends. =D Sounds like Aaron had some fun bday celebrations. I'll have to ask him to talk to me with that fancy voice mixer next week. =D
ReplyDelete