4.01.2011

Congratulations

are in order! =)
Who received a Symphony chocolate bar and
certificate for
Student of the Month?
(January 2011, presented in March)
(Natalie also dressed up for Spirit Day; Tropical/Under the Sea theme =)
The middle school staff choose both a
male and female 7th and 8th grade student.
The award is for demonstrating
excellent classroom citizenship and making
a positive contribution to their school =)

She also received a Certificate of Excellence

for 2nd quarter awarded by her

nominating English teacher!

And
Spring has Sprung
just in time for Spring Break from school! =)

4 comments:

  1. Way to go, Natalie! That's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, beautiful tree! Good job to Natalie. That's pretty neat. You have some amazing kids, and I'm sure you're so proud of them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Natalie! {I love that chocolate was included with the certificate. =D} That tree looks so pretty. Glad you got a pic of it before the blossoms fell off.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to go Natalie!! It's always nice when people recognize hard work! High five!

    Oh, I LOVE your tree!! -S

    ReplyDelete