5.04.2011

The Skill!

We love Wii Sports,
although Wii go through phases of playing it a lot
to not so much.
Nathan has been amazing at his 'sports' abilities =)
He's so fun to watch as he really gets into boxing,
pinning his opponent down
for a win, again and again!
He can hold his own in wrestling with his brothers in real life too =)
And now another passion is bowling.
He creamed three of us when he effortlessly bowled a mere 197!
Watch out... he's only 4!
I tried to learn from and copy some of Evan's techniques too...
After the kids went to bed, Sheldon and I played... a few games =)
Although it wasn't effortless (my hand and arm were really hurting),
my high score was 202, but then Sheldon beat that with a 203;
so I gave him a hard time that he's literally the 'turkey' that you earn with 3
strikes in a row! =)
Fun times!

2 comments:

  1. Bowling is one of my favorites, too. One time, Jason bowled a perfect game, but he'd stayed up late to do it, and no one was around to witness his amazing feat. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nathan sounds like our Ben. He's so good at Wii games even though he's only 6. Our favorite game on Wii sports is the jousting one. Good job on the 202 score. I bowled almost that good once... if only real bowling were that easy. :)

    ReplyDelete