8.19.2011

Nichols' Family 2011

What would a family reunion be without a photo session?
I have a family here on earth.

I want to share my life with them through all eternity.

Logan Temple
All 36 of us

Danny, Sheldon, Rich, Mom & Dad Nichols, Aaron, Jenny, Bob, Dave

Our family
Nathan (4 1/2), Natalie (14 1/2), Annaliese (12), Evan (10), Aaron (7)
While I am in my early years,

I'll prepare most carefully,

So I can marry in God's temple for eternity.
All 21 cousins
We are as the army of Helaman.

We have been taught in our youth.

And we will be the Lord's missionaries

To bring the world his truth.

I hope they call me on a mission
When I have grown a foot or two.
I hope by then I will be ready
To teach and preach and work as missionaries do.
Park in Logan, Utah
The 12 boy cousins;
front: Logan, Brayden, Nathan, Aaron
back: Jacob, Evan, Austin, David, Tyler, Weston, Sam, Carter

The 9 girl cousins;

Adriana, Makyla, Reagan, Bailey, Annaliese, Tiara, Amy, Ellie, Natalie

Our family

5 comments:

  1. very cute pictures. we miss you guys already!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, LOVE your new family pic! So jealous of the great extended family photos, too. We have such a hard time with that.

    -Megan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such nice pictures! I love them all with the temple in the background. I love that last one of you guys sitting on the bridge... so, so cute!
    -Marcie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love those pictures, especially the ones in front of the temple! So perfect!!j

    We just had our family reunion, but my sister was about to have a baby, so our pics are a family short this time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute pictures!!! I didn't realize Sheldon had so many boys in his family! What number is the girl???

    ReplyDelete