July 22
OUR anniversary celebration began
with a morning session at the Seattle Temple,
where our marriage commenced just 16 years ago =)
1995
After a quick lunch in Bellevue,
we returned home, changed clothes,
and played tennis at a nearby park =)
After fixing an easy dinner for the kids,
we went shopping for some needed summer clothes
for our family reunion trip,
before having dinner at Black Angus;
a favorite (anniversary) restaurant =)
With the kids in bed, we exchanged gifts,
and then enjoyed Tangled, our new 'romantic' Disney movie =)
It was a perfect day!
Here's to many more years, celebrations and bliss =)



Happy Anniversary to a very neat couple! Sounds like a great day together. I love that you watched Tangled. One of my favorites...
ReplyDelete-Marcie
I don't know about you, but I still don't feel old enough to have celebrated that many anniversaries! Doesn't it seem like we were just in Orem a couple of years ago?? =)
ReplyDeleteLoved seeing that wedding day picture -- you both looked SO young -- like teenagers still! =D I'm glad you got to celebrate the entire day together. Here's to many more 'twin' anniversaries! =)
ReplyDelete-Megan
Oh, I love our old wedding picture! You're sooo young... not that you're old now, but you do look a little more grown up :D
ReplyDeleteWhat a great day!
Oh, love the "Bliss" in two exits pic!