One bored Aaron
Should he try out for the next 'alien' play part (notice the feet)?

Traditional summer Everett Aquasox baseball game =)
We received free tickets through the summer reading library program!
Aaron with Nathan behind (notice the arms =)
We were lucky to catch TWO foul balls at the game =) SCORE!
The rain held off until the 8th inning, so with the score 6-0, we headed home!
Photo compliments of Annaliese
We went on a family outing to Greenlake in Seattle
We walked and scootered around part of the lake
And this is what happens when your 12-year old has the camera =)
Nathan
Notice the signs on his face of a 2nd scooter crash this summer?
Evan, Aaron & Nathan
Cooling off in the 'Peanut' pool (due to the shape) at Greenlake
I love that pic of you two holding hands -- go, Annaliese! =D {I also like the photo you took of the lake.} You guys always do such fun family things... and remember to take pics while you're there. Definitely a skill I'm still learning!
ReplyDeletePoor Nathan! I hope the school year is better to you {injury-wise} than the summer seems to have been! ;) Aaron, we'll just wish you were here already in school with us. ;)
-Megan
Glad you clarified why it's called a peanut pool. I might've wondered where you take your kids swimming. =)
ReplyDeleteWow, not one but two foul balls?? It sounds like you guys chose the right seats!
ReplyDelete-Marcie