Aaron lost 1 tooth the night before we left,
and the 2nd one the next night in the motel pool!
He found out that the tooth fairy even visits motel rooms =)
The drive to Bear Lake from West Jordan for the reunion.
Aaron standing by the grave marker of his
middle name namesake =)
His 4th great grandfather Alvin (see above) served as Bishop
for 35 years in Brigham City!
Sheldon & the kids
New Brigham City Temple in the background
Jeanine & Natalie
Jeanine & the kids
Logan Temple in the background
(Natalie's choice of marriage sites =)
We saw 11 temples on our road trip
(Seattle, Boise, Brigham City, Logan, Bountiful, Salt Lake,
Jordan River, Oquirrh Mountain, Mt. Timpanogos, Draper, & Provo =)
Sheldon's parents, six siblings & their spouses
were able to do a session in the Jordan River Temple Friday evening!
'Fishy Party' =)
Natalie (right) with her Aunt Jenny and some cousins
After the waterpark, we ate dinner with some family,
before we watched
Kung Fu Panda 2 at the (2.00) theatre =)
Sheldon & the kids
Conference Center in background
Salt Lake Temple in the background
Top of the Conference Center
2 families of cousins
Conference Center
Love the Chick-Fil-A restaurant ad signs in Utah
"Eat more chickin" =)
Definitely my new motto!
Natalie very bored =)
"Are we there yet?"
Dinner at The. Best. Park. and motel stay
LaGrande, Oregon
Sheldon
Sheldon & Annaliese on the boat
Daddy & daughters =)
Sheldon & Natalie
We drove 2235 miles and through 4 states in a week!
It was good to be home =)
Good times. Good memories.

Wow, what a long drive. I love that you got to see so many temples on your way. And a BYU visit. Sounds like your kids did great too. What fun memories.
ReplyDelete-Marcie
I have to admit, I'm pretty jealous. What a fun trip! {But I don't envy you all the driving time, I guess.} Now that we're closer to it, maybe I'll be able to visit BYU with my kids. It's been forever since we were back there! So glad you got to go.
ReplyDelete-- Megan
p.s. That La Grande, OR park looks similar to the one in Port Angeles, WA if you want a fun option that's a little closer to you. =)