10.07.2011

A New Look

Annaliese's new look for up to a year... =)
She's getting used to braces on her top teeth =)
She was hit doubly hard
with an orthodontist visit one day and
dental work the next, so
she was grateful when the pain subsided!
(sidenote: She was chosen as
Student of the Week in
her science class! =)
Evan after their elementary school's fun-run fundraiser =)
Green and blue wash-out hair paint
that his 5th grade class used to show the most school 'spirit'
for the fun run =)
They really wanted to win the prize!
A new look for Aaron?
We found him
before bed, sound asleep =)
(his foot was the only give away!)
Natalie's nice curly-hair look.
We didn't get curly-hair genes,
so we have to use an iron,
or get a super cute perm like Annaliese did!
Aaron
A new look or a new way to measure?
"Look, I'm 5 stairs long!"

3 comments:

  1. I like the idea of measuring by steps -- sounds like something our kids would love to do. =) I like everyone's new looks -- well, I'm not quite sure about the school spirit hair colors, but I'm glad it could wash out. =) Good luck with the braces, Annaliese!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaron's "new look" is pretty funny. Good thing his foot was sticking out or you might have thought he was lost for good! I think Annaliese looks cute with braces. I had braces when I was her age. Painful, but I'm SO glad I had them. They're definitely worth it.
    -Marcie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute post and cute new looks! I love the hair color! WOW! That's funny that only Aaron's foot was sticking out! Sounds hot :D

    ReplyDelete