Some of our fun Halloween decorations...
Our visiting spidey... =)

Another favorite...
There's just something about this smashed witch on our door that I love =)

We had my uncle, who was visiting from CO, and my parents over for a FHE talent night.
He thought I was a good housekeeper, but that was before he saw the cobweb =)
After I attended a funeral Halloween weekend for a man who Sheldon worked
with in the Stake years ago,
I had the kids pick out their pumpkins at the local farm? =)
Evan, Annaliese, Nathan & Aaron
We bought both orange and white; called 'ghost' pumpkins, grown in WA!
Natalie & Sheldon (a chaperone) were at an ALL DAY
orchestra festival where 11 high school orchestras performed.
Natalie (brown coat)
After Aaron's last Kidz Love Soccer class,
we ate Papa Murphy's Jack-o-Lantern pizza for dinner =)
Aaron
Before heading off to the trunk or treat at the church building =)
Aaron (Harry Potter), Nathan (skeleton), Annaliese (Chinese girl)
Evan (jack-o-lantern), school friend Aiden (happy ghost)
After the trunk or treat holding their buckets of loot =)
Annaliese returning from Trunk or Treat,
Natalie (princess) off to a friend's dress-up Halloween party =)
Natalie & Jeanine
Just beginning the work of carving 6 jack-o-lanterns!
Evan, Jeanine & Nathan
Cleaning the slimy pumpkins out!
Annaliese working on her cute jack-o-lantern
Annaliese
Whoa, it's eating a little pumpkin...
The 3 boys chose their designs,
and then I made it happen free hand =)
Evan with his 'epic face'!
Aaron with his 'ghost' =)
Nathan with his 'cyclops' =)
And I finished up with my
'moon' on the front and EEK on the back
that projected onto the house =)
Natalie with 'Trick or Treat' =)
She decided that 2 hours of hard work was a bit much =)
Natalie just 'hanging out' with her friend 'Skelley' after school on Halloween =)

Halloween dinner with eyeballs, blood and fingers =)

Natalie couldn't pass up this beautiful 'princess' dress
at the 2nd hand store
to add to her collection of Halloween costumes!
While Sheldon took the boys out trick or treating
in the neighborhood,
I handed out
candy to all 6 trick or treaters =)
Looks like a lot of Halloween fun! It's definitely one of our favorite times of the year, too!
ReplyDelete- Karen