The kids' elementary school titled their talent show
"Rising Stars"!
Annaliese and a class friend auditioned in front of a committee of judges
for a place
in the talent show... and made it!
(I knew they would =)
They choreographed dance moves and sang to
'Love Like Woe' by The Ready Set!
They also coordinated their outfits =)
They did a fantastic job! =)
So proud of them for their courage and dedication!
There were 2 performances; 1 for the school and the 2nd that evening for
the parents and families =)
We enjoyed it twice =)

I'm so impressed! I'm not sure I would've been so brave at her age! =)
ReplyDeleteGood for them! How fun that you got to see it twice, too. Wish I could have seen the performance -- any chance you videotaped it? =D
ReplyDelete(That was me... still couldn't comment under my Google profile, but at least it let my anonymous comment through. =P)
ReplyDelete-Megan
Yay, it's letting me comment now. :) The girls look great. Your kids are all so talented.
ReplyDelete-Marcie