3.04.2011

Picture Fun!

Life just wouldn't be as entertaining and enjoyable

without creative, imaginative and

Aaron, Evan and Nathan

resourceful kids!

Just adding the final touches =)

Our ward YW went to one of the YW's homes on a Saturday evening

for a pizza, movies, makeup and hair night! Can't get better than that! The stake dance for the youth 14 and older at 8:30 had been cancelled due to the weather,

so they all had an extended great time!

Pictures taken of Annaliese after the girls came home =)

Brother Pickett had taken pictures for the girls that night in all their splendor =) which he gave to them the next day.

Annaliese (12 years)
We don't live too far from the Puget Sound. We do have a peek-a-boo view out our window. However, this seagull still did look a little out of place in our cul-de-sac one morning =) (sitting on top of our neighbor's garbage can). Perhaps he also needed a break from the moisture

(we can relate with all the rain), and was looking for a supplement

to his diet?

5 comments:

  1. Love the balloon/Oreo man, and I do love creative kids! Was he still around when Sheldon got home from work? =)

    Annaliese looks beautiful in those photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, the red face man is too funny... creative kids! Annaliese is a beautiful girl... you're going to have to keep a close eye on her when she turns 16 and starts to date. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that portrait of Annaliese -- I'm glad they were able to enjoy their night out even with the weather cancellations. {That made it extra nice for the Beehives, right? =)} I just love how Aaron is posing inside that balloon-head man... and how much Evan is grinning about it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What GORGEOUS girls... and so grown up! I can't believe I had them in primary... makes me feel O.L.D!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, that balloon face is hilarious... so creative.

    ReplyDelete